Overall Height @ deepest Side 4 5/8″
This pan is designed to work with the 4 Wheel Drive Filter Only. If you have a 2 wheel drive vehicle you will need the 4 wheel drive filter.
- 1999 – 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee (4.7L)
- 2000 – 2002 Dodge Dakota (4.7L)
- 2000 – 2002 Dodge Durango (4.7L)
- 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 (3.7L and 4.7L)
- 2001 – 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee (4.7L, 4.7L H.O., 5.7L Hemi)
- 2002 – 2007 Jeep Liberty (2002 – early 2003 3.7L, and all diesel applications)
- 2003 – 2013 if 5 speed Auto Dodge Ram (3.7L, 4.7L, 5.7L Hemi)
- 2003 – 2013 Dodge Dakota (4.7L, 4.7L H.O.)
- 2003 – 2013 Dodge Durango (4.7L, 5.7L)
- 2006 – 2013 Jeep Commander (4.7L, 5.7L Hemi)
If you have clearance under your transmission IE, No Exhaust cross over pipe, or Cross member interference. You could use the #68RFE for larger Fluid capacity. Many applications could apply upon inspection of these parameters.
*Gasket Seal, with o-ring sealed magnetic Drain Plug.
Includes: Bolt kit, and Drain Plug.
1 1/2 to 2 Quarts more than stock
Attention: All transmission pans purchased Retail, direct from MAG-HYTEC.COM, include the correct filter. With the execption of the new #F5R110W.
If you purchase through another source, it is up to them if they include the filter with your purchase.
Notice: the internal spin on filter is not included. This is a dealer item. We supply the flat pick-up filter screen.
Extra filters are also available for your convenience.